July 28, 2010

The W Clothing Swap.

I saw on yelp that there is a Summer Clothing Swap going on at the W in Westwood. The Concept seems really fun and really interesting

http://www.yelp.com/events/los-angeles-summer-clothing-swap-at-w-los-angeles---westwood?wy_s=$&wy_r=zsopMi41P1T8SXbukF6zbw

Now IF i had a car definitely I would go. I have too much like-new clothes that I don't wear.  I'm always looking for new mixes.  I wonder how the swapping system will work however... As the thought of 20 ladies diving towards this one dress another girl doesn't want anymore seems slightly unruly.


Lately, a lot has been on my mind.  I mean, I'm always questioning and wondering about certain things, but I've also been thinking about whether I am doing the right thing that I want in life.  Is this the career I WANT to go in? I have my interests and I'm definitely up for challenges.  But... I don't know.  The thing that worries me is that I cannot place what I'm scared about. I think I'm just at the rate determining step of my life for like chemical reactions... and I need to go over this silly but imperative "bump" in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment