July 24, 2010

REVIEW: DiorSnow Pure UV


Got this about 6 months ago on the airplane to taiwan. Pretty expensive, but my friend had recommended it saying it was a good base/primer as well as a sunscreen all in one. My friend has a lighter skin then me, and it gives a nice sheen to her skin tone. To me however, it gives an obvious whitish cast that is very apparent in flash photography.  It doesn't feel very oily, however for me I need to put a setting powder over it or it will give my skin a shiny finish... which I hate. Texture is on the creamy side and the smell is pretty nice.  Tubing is really slick so those with paler skin could probably keep it in their purses and apply based on need throughout the day.  Personally, I just couldn't take the white cast.  A bit too expensive for my taste as well although it didn't break me out.



Slight Sheen

No comments:

Post a Comment