Found my entry on xanga that features my "To do list by 20" written when I was 14... now that I'm 22, I was curious to see which ones I have actually completed. It's amazing to see how much I (have and/or have not :X ) matured since then :P
I crossed out the ones I have accomplished, and added some italicized current remarks. The ones I will continue to try to fullfill... let's say.. by the age 26.. I'll bold.
-----------------------------------------------thursday, september 18, 2003
To Do List
I was talking to a few people the other day, and they mentioned to me how highschool is suppose to be the last Fun, and carefree years of your life, everything else after that is all adultish like. So, after being inspired by a few ppl's xanga entries (jenny ), im gonna write down a few list of things I wanna do by my 20th birthday.
1. drive a motorcycle
2. go sky-diving or scuba diving.
5. get at least 7-8 hours of sleep each night continuously for a whole month.. a school month.
10. make a cake from scratch
11. learn to read Chinese enough to read a whole newspaper and know each and every word.(Although maybe not a newspaper now, maybe just most words from an entertainment magazine ;) )
12. ride a camel or an elephant
13. go back to connecticut for vacation, and find my old house.
14. go to japan and find my old house.
21. Kick ???? (lol... I REALLY dont remember who the "???" refers to)
24. Learn how to fence. or just at least try it once.
25. Collect all the state coins. I should have all of them by now, maybe ill take time in the future to gather them up
26. Write something and get it published.
27. Stop forgetting ppl's birthdays.
28. Be fluent enough to chalar con mi jardiner en espanol. im happy with my mediocre spanish now. I want to learn more japanese actually.
29. Ima copy blessing and say I wanna learn how to surf too. oh and snowboard.
31. find and buy a shirt that says Gina on it.. not like printed on .. like an already customed shirt that says that.
32. be able to answer correct all the questions on one episode of "Who wants to be a Millionaire?" I consider this childish... no. I would never want to spend time doing this now haha
33.be able to eat a lio-lian. (that spiky brownish fruit that has this distinctive oder. :-p)
34. Speak taiwanese without an accent
35. Read Les Misrebles and watch the oprea again
37. learn how to arch likewise as before.. just trying it and I'll be happy.
38. Beat the highscore on my calculator's Tetris game, (highscore include Sunny's 14035 and Lara's 13461) pfft childish
40. Program a computer program .. hmm.. does JAVA mini fish programs count? if Compsci AP counted... maybe i can cross this off. lol
41. have a conversation with a parrot childish..
42. be able to write okish with my left hand.. (be sorta ambidextric) as childish as this may seem.. I actually still want to do this.. although I'm afraid it will be quite a waste of time.
43. build a treehouse and sleep in a for a night..
44. be able to handstand for 30 seconds no thanks. lol although I want to re-gain my splits back. I lost the ability to do them 2 years ago :( damn college.
46.sell something or auction something off on ebay I cannot believe i still haven't done this!
48. Find a replacement for a teddy bear that got its head mutated.. AHEM!!! COughLauren! lol! WTH is this?! no!
49. *shall be kept a personal ambition* I forgot what this was..
50. and so the list goes on and on.. etc.. etc.. etc..