March 18, 2011

Getting your R's and E's straight

Pasted via chat:


me: hahaha so u know what's weird?
today I called my health insurance, and the person asked me if i wanted to complete a survey.
so i said sure
and he was like, "what race and ethnicity are u"
and i'm like "im taiwanese"
and he's like "umm thai?"

T: -_-

me: I'm like "noo. taiWANESE" and after several futile attempts, I had to spell it out letter by letter.

T: END OF SURVEY FOR YOUR MR

me: LOL seriously, then he's like, "ohh ok, thanks. so what's ur ethnicity?"
im like... "wait no, my race is asian"
my ethnicity is taiwanese american
he's like "but, you said your race is taiwanese?"

-______________- WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW

T: -__________________________- WOW

me: YEAH.

T: u might as well just started saying chingchong

me: LOLLLLLLL
i cannot stop laughing
AHHAAGAGAGAGA

No comments:

Post a Comment