March 28, 2011

artsy fartsy pictures cuz my keyboard is still failing me.

i'm trying to be ghetto cool.


..... not



IM conversations are otherwise quite  painful. Luckily, a friend of mine has a keen sense for word deduction.

me:  thnk shs ttyy
bth a tty
my kybad SCKKSSSSS
word pro:  its ok
i'm just imagining that i'm talking to a deaf person
u know how deaf people talk
me:  lllll
word pro:  like helen keller
apoiuweuypyuawifiuovuixyz
me:  dnt kn hwth rt lagh  cy
word pro:  you dnot know how to laugh or cry?
what?
me:  LLLll Ysssss

Ok typing this sentence  took me 5 min with my onscreen  keyboard. I sure hope my keyboard  delivery  arrives  soon or else my index  (mouse clicking) finger is bound  to have an epileptic  seizure  soon -__-

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing an entry on the laptop dissection! don't let me down!

    ReplyDelete